The Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop is a very efficient device and also very stylish stove for your kitchen that runs on electricity. It enables you to cook faster as compared to a gas stove, and still, it lets you prepare food in a very similar way as that of the gas stove. The electromagnetic induction cooktop enables you to cook faster thus retains nutritional values of the cooked food. This Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop kitchen appliance is magical because it makes your cooking tasks hassle-free and easy. The machine is generally loaded with useful functions that are specially designed based on Indian cooking methods. Bring this appliance home and observe the difference that flame free cooking can make in your life.
The Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop is a necessary appliance for modular kitchens. This sleek and stylish cooktop is constructed of microcrystal plate and occupies a very small amount of space on the kitchen table. Switch to a healthy and smart way of cooking with this Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop that has the quality to retain all the nutrients and essential vitamins present in the food unlike traditional mode of cooking. It is specifically designed for faster and safer cooking, this elegant cooktop is very energy efficient too and cooks food faster also, while its cool-touch surface lets you handle the cooktop safely. It has a lengthy connection cord of 1.2 meters which gives the flexibility to move the cooktop easily.
Table of Contents
|Warranty||1 year on product|
|Product Dimensions||28.1 cm x 35.6 cm x 6.5 cm|
Features Of Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop
- 6 Preset menus: The cooker comes with a simple panel design that has a touch start button that makes the appliance more user-friendly. There is a push button control and 6 preset menus to help you in cooking Indian food specifically. This induction stove is compatible with all stainless steel pots, rice cookers, and water jugs, oil boiling pots, and cast iron pots. You can place any of these utensils on top, press the start button, cooking is hence easy.
- portable: The Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black) has dimensions 281 mm x 356 mm x 65 mm, allowing you to carry it from place to place and store it anywhere. The Philips induction cooker is light in weight and the cool to touch surface makes the handling of the machine easy.
- Programmed for Indian cooking: These days, kitchen areas in many households are very small. For certain households, kitchen and dining room are one big area. Philips has designed the cooktop keeping in mind the space requirements of a modern household. The sleek design allows this machine to fit in any corner of the kitchen. There is 1.2-meter cord which is connected to the cooktop which ensures better flow of electricity. The induction plate is made of microcrystal which allows uniform heating to the machine. Finally, the ceramic body makes it easier for you to clean the appliance.
- Hi- tech design: It works on the electromagnetic induction technology thus ensuring very high nutritional value and efficiency. This feature is helpful in stopping the loss of vitamins during the cooking process. This 2100 watt induction cooker enables faster cooking and ensures that it is easy to clean.
- Safety first: Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop induction cooker generally comes with a cool touch start. It also provides a safer and no-flame cooking feature which prevents even the minor chances of injuries. Moreover, this cool to touch a surface of these induction cookers help in cooking food in a safer way. It is a very compact appliance that occupies minimal space and makes your kitchen look more organized and better.
Pros & Cons:
- Programmed specifically for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- More comfortable cooking without flame
- Cool-to-touch surface cooks foods safely
- For boiling, milk one has to use a bigger pot and keep a watch on the milk.
- Sometimes it produces sound and vibrates too.
Customer Reviews And Ratings
“This Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop cooks food really faster than normal gas.I like it. It is better to use this product rather than the normal gas cylinder. and also utensils also not get hot too much like normal gas. once again thanks to amazon for providing the good product at such cheap price.” – Reviewed by verified amazon customer.
“Philips brand name says it all. Performs quite well, just one needs to be careful of the settings as it heats up very quickly.
Build quality is also good as it's made ceramic compared to other brands which use plastic.”– Reviewed by verified amazon customer.
If you are searching for healthier cooking options without much hassle, this Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop is obviously a very good investment for you. I found 1120 customer reviews at the time of reviewing this product and they had awarded this induction cooktop 4.1 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews are positive overall. But there were a few negative points that came in front of me. One customer also said that “ The only problem is you have to buy special pots and pans. Some of my non-stick pots and pans do work but I had to buy a few more. For boiling, milk one has to use a bigger pot and keep a watch on the milk.”However, no another customer seems to have experienced the same difficulties, so perhaps it isn’t a very major problem. So overall it is worth buying.
Where To Buy Online In India?
If you are looking for a deal or discount, then there is obviously no doubt that online marketplaces are the best places to buy. Its advisable take advantage of their promotions, you can easily save a lot of money. That’s a pretty good discount!Amazon India is ideally the first place to search for. Most often, you are more likely to get a better deal over there. You are also more likely to get your orders delivered on time.
The Philips HD4928/01 induction cooktop is a must-buy for modern day kitchens. This sleek and the trendy cooktop is made of microcrystal plate and occupies very less space on the kitchen table. Switch to a healthy way of cooking with this Philips induction cooktop that retains all the nutrients and essential vitamins in the food unlike conventional mode of cooking.There are many advantages of cooking with this induction cooktop. Firstly, it is a lifesaver for those people who are terrified or may be unsure of operating the stove. Buy This Philips HD 4928/01 induction cooktop.