Do you want to start Website of your own?. As we all know that Godaddy is one of the best hosting companies these days. In this tutorial, We are going to provide you with a step by step guide on how to setup WordPress site in just 5 mins. Godaddy also offers free domain name for its first-time users. Godaddy has made the process really simple for its users. Here is GoDaddy hosting review.
To create a website you need the following 3 things:
- Domain Name Registration – It is a service that lets you register your website URL which is unique like www.abc.com
- Web Hosting Account – A service that gives you specified web space online to upload your website files.
- Site Builder or Good knowledge of HTML.
Table of Contents
STEP 1( Godaddy Hosting Review)
You can Visit godaddy.com and enter the desired domain name in search bar. If the domain name is available, you may proceed further. Additionally, related alternative names will be shown. You can also select from those alternate names.Simply click the “Check out now” option after you have chosen your domain.The Godaddy WEBSITE BUILDER helps you easily make your website because it also includes free Domain Name Registration. head over to this link to claim free domain. Also, Godaddy hosting price is very cheap.
STEP 3: Setup your Account
You can set up your account after getting hosting and domain name.
To set up your account:
- Click ‘web-hosting’
- Click ‘set-up’
- Enter a username & password.
Your account is ready now and you can go to the next step, Installing WordPress.
According to reports, In 2016, 90% of the people are using WordPress platform to make their websites. Top reasons:
- WordPress Is Free: WordPress can be used by anyone and is free.
- Best For beginners: Also, inexperienced users are able to make amazing websites with the help of WordPress.
- Mobile friendly & Powerful: You can make any type of website with WordPress. Moreover, You can optimize your sites accordingly.
- Easy to get help: If you wish to add more features to your website, simply google it. Because WordPress is so popular, everything is available on internet.
According to reports, 74.6 Million Sites are running on WordPress. Now it is clear that WordPress is the best approach to make your site. You can install the WordPress by following these simple steps.
- Firstly, Click on WordPress icon on your cpanel.
- Then click “install this application”.
- Enter an administrator username & password. This will be the username & password for WordPress. Using this, you can log in anytime.
- Enter your email & your site’s title.
- Then Install
WordPress is now installed on your hosting server. You can access the website by typing the following URL “www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/”. You’ll be taken to the WordPress dashboard. From WordPress dashboard, you can control everything on your website. You can install plugins too.
STEP 5: Customize
The biggest benefit of WordPress is that you can customize it anytime you want. Moreover, you can change its appearance according to you.
WordPress has thousands of amazing themes available for free.
Just search for free WordPress themes on google and choose the one you want. This was our godaddy hosting review.
To install a new theme follow these steps:
- Go to the dashboard
- Under appearance click themes
- Add New Theme
- Click upload at the top
- Choose the zip file you downloaded.
Now you have learned how to make the website in few minutes. Let us know your experiences in the comment section below. We love hearing from you. Feel free to ask your queries and doubts with us. This was our godaddy hosting review. Godaddy hosting price is also very cheap.