In places like Delhi, Air coolers are much-needed appliances. Summer is coming soon and probably, You have been searching for best air coolers that can provide you chill air at very inexpensive cost, so here we list out Best Air Cooler in India. We list out these Air Coolers according to its Performance, quality, consumer review, and ratings. As compared to air conditioners, air coolers are more economical. Buying air cooler online is the best way to save money as online stores offer huge discounts. You can check air cooler price in india
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Best Air Cooler In India Reviews
- Types of Air Coolers Present In India
- Why You Should Go In For An Air Cooler Compared to Air Conditioner
- Top 10 Best Air Cooler Comparison Video
- Key Features To Consider Before Buying Best Air Cooler
- Final Verdict
Top 5 Best Air Cooler In India Comparison Table
Top 5 Best Air Cooler In India Reviews
Now Let's take a look at some of the best air cooler online which have some really good features and they cool room in few seconds. check these air cooler price in India.
#1 Symphony Diet 12T 12-Litre Air Cooler (White)
- The Symphony Diet 12t cooler is a compact air cooler best for your home. This portable air cooler is economical and perfect for day-to-day usage. check this air cooler price in india
- It has a water storage capacity of 12 liters. Also, this air cooler has a strong air flow of 1,000 cubic meters, effectively cooling up any room in few minutes.
- It has a 3-speed control setting. This portable air cooler helps in regulating the room temperature according to requirements. The symphony cooler price is very affordable.
- Also, you can purchase Symphony air cooler online at an inexpensive price and enjoy cool air all the time. This best air cooler in India has water level indicator.
|Model||Diet 12 T|
|Price Range||Rs. 5,000 – 6,000|
Pros and cons
- Air Punch is Heavy about 15 feet
- Less Electric consumption
- Compact and Stylish
- Sound sometimes.
#2 Bajaj Torque PX97 36-Litre Room Cooler (White)
- Bajaj PX 97 torque is a reliable and second best air cooler in India. Bajaj air cooler is so compact that it can be transferred from one room to another.
- It is made from rust-free, thermoplastic ingredient which makes Bajaj air cooler a better performer.
- This room cooler from Bajaj has 36 liters of water tank capacity and 4-way air deflection system. It comes with a cold trap technology for better distribution of cold air and has better air delivery of 1300 meter cube per hour.
- This Bajaj Air Cooler is the top seller this summer so you can think of this as your best air cooler for this summer. This air cooler is inverter compatible. Bajaj air cooler price is also very affordable.
|Price Range||Rs. 6,000 – 7,000|
Pros and cons
- Low noise all season air cooler with fan
- Powerful air delivery of 1800 cubic meters
- Powerful air throw 30-feet
- Chill trap technology and four-way air deflection
- Small in size.
#3 Symphony Ice Cube 6.5/8.5 kg, 105 Watts Air Cooler (White)
- For best cooling, the Symphony air cooler usually comes three-sided cooling pad. This portable air cooler also makes use of dura-pump technology for long lasting life. The symphony cooler price is inexpensive. You can also check symphony air cooler price.
- This air cooler has high-efficiency honeycomb pads. Additionally, you will get an ice cube chamber
- In the case of a power cut, this appliance runs on an inverter too. Moreover, you can place this appliance in any room of your choice. Buy best air cooler in India.
|Price Range||Rs. 5,000 – 6,000|
Pros and cons
- Product Dimension: 450mm x 305mm x 701mm
- Dura-pump technology, auto louvers, multi-directional wheels and powerful air throw
- Three side cooling pads and powerful fan
- A bit noisy sometimes.
#4 Symphony Diet 50i 50-Litre Air Cooler with Remote
- Progressive Intelligence meets advanced electronics. This cooler usually comes with a digital control panel as well as a remote control. It is advisable to buy this air cooler online.
- It requires less space. And it is incorporated with iFunctions. This air cooler has a 50 L capacity.
- The air cooler comes with a remote control. There is a mosquito net.
- This cooler comes with a guarantee period of 1 year which makes it very reliable. The Symphony Diet 50i Air Cooler has three speed controls. symphony air cooler price is also affordable.
- It is also one of the best cooler in India because it alerts you when the water has run out.
|Price Range||Rs. 9,000 – 11,000|
Pros and cons
- Dura-pump technology
- Empty water tank alarm
- System restore function
- High efficiency honeycomb pad
- Little Expensive
#5 Crompton Marvel PAC201 20-Litre Evaporative Air Personal Cooler
- With the Crompton Greaves PAC 201 air cooler leave the problem of heat, dust, and dirt behind. You can simply go for this fifth best air cooler in India
- With a compact design, it will nicely fit into your room. It also comes with powerful cooling technology, three-speed controls as well as air deflection mechanics. check this air cooler price in india
- The air cooler contains plastic castor wheels that offer portability. This air cooler cover area of 150 square feet of floor space.
|Price Range||Rs. 5,000 – 8,000|
Pros and cons
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 44.5 x 42.5 centimeters
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Power: 130 watts
Types of Air Coolers Present In India
1.Desert air coolers
They are generally larger than in size and are made for cooling bigger rooms. They have larger water tanks and contain huge fans that can produce cold air. Desert air coolers are more preferred if you wish to use them outside, like, on your terrace as well as backyard.
2. Personal air coolers
Personal air coolers are more preferred for areas that face humid weather situations. Air coolers are generally made to be used in small as well as particular areas of the room. These coolers are popular because they use less power and are also silent as compared desert air coolers. These Air coolers have smaller water tanks which are capable of giving cooling for hours.
Why You Should Go In For An Air Cooler Compared to Air Conditioner
- Air coolers are much inexpensive as compared to air conditioners, and turn out to be a high value for money.
- Some of the best air coolers are available within 5000 rupees. Also, air coolers use much less electricity as compared air conditioners, that means your electricity bills will be much lower.Air coolers are also a much more natural and eco-friendly way of cooling your home. It uses only water and air to cool the house.
- They are very eco-friendly. Air coolers are also very easy to install and do not need heavy wiring and power sockets. These air coolers come in many sizes and if need be you can even choose the best air cooler in India.
Best Air Cooler Brands
- Crompton Greaves
Top 10 Best Air Cooler Comparison Video
Key Features To Consider Before Buying Best Air Cooler
Once you have decided which type of cooler will suit your need, you need to choose a brand that best fits your requirements. Here are few of these functions.
Water tank capacity
Air coolers generally make use of an evaporative cooling manner. In this manner, water is transformed into water vapor, that reduces the temperature of the air blown by the fan as well as the blower. It’s necessary to have air coolers that have huge water tanks. Wider the water tank, the longer the air cooler will work. A larger room would also need an air cooler with a larger tank.
Similar to an air conditioner, it’s necessary to purchase best air cooler which fits the size of your room. Airflow of an air cooler is also calculated in terms of CFM (cubic feet per minute). The CFM means the amount of air cycled into your room every minute. You can select the accurate size for the air cooler by measuring the CFM needed for your room.
Cooling pads have a direct impact on the cooling of an air cooler. They absorb water and allow air to flow through them to cool it. Thicker the cooling pad, the better the cooling. Cooling pads are generally made of aspen or cellulose material. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Aspen pads are made of wood shavings and synthetic fiber. They are cheaper, need high maintenance and have a shorter life.
One of the popular reasons why everybody doesn't like purchasing air coolers is because they take up a huge space and don’t go well with the decoration of the room. These days, producers have models with compact and stylish designs. Tower air coolers are presently one of the most popular forms available in the market. They take up less floor space but are still powerful enough to be used in big rooms.
Air coolers that work on inverters
Air coolers are already popular for their low energy usage. Some producers today have added to that function by presenting air coolers which can even work on inverters. These air coolers use up to 50 percent less power than a fundamental air cooler. They are the best choice for you if your home faces continuous power cuts.
Remote control function
For quick access to settings, look for an air cooler that comes with a remote. Remotes for air coolers will let you control the speed of the fan so you don’t have to get up over and over again to change the settings.
These were all good air coolers to give you good Air but if you are still not satisfied with these then you can take a look at Symphony Air Cooler it is quite popular among users.There you have it, a detailed buying guide of the best air cooler in India that will enable you to choose the best air cooler for home. Before you go out searching for models, be clear about the sort of air cooler you desire, depending on the climatic conditions in your region. Also, choose the best water tank capacity that gives maximum cooling without taking up a lot of space. This was our air cooler price list.
You can ask us questions in comments below we would like to answer them and help you find the best one under your budget.