There are various things to consider before obtaining an UV system. Take time to instruct yourself about ultraviolet water purification to ensure UV innovation is the correct answer for your water treatment needs. ultraviolet water purification is regularly utilized as a part of well water applications since UV water purification systems can adequately ensure against waterborne microbes, infections, and pathogenic malady bringing on microorganisms. We’ve reviewed the top 10 Best RO UV Water Purifier in India in our RO UV Water Purifier Price List
Top 10 Best RO UV Water Purifier In India Comparison Table
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best RO UV Water Purifier For Home Reviews
- #1 HUL Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier Review
- #2 Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier Review
- #3 HUL Pureit 5 Ltrs Classic RO + UV 6 stage water Purifier Review
- #4 Wellon Nova Premium RO + UV+ Alkaline Water Purifier System
- #5 Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier Review
- #6 Kent Grand 8-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier Review
- #7 HUL Pureit Marvella RO + UV 10-Litre Water Purifier Review
- #8 Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV Water Purifier
- #9 Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
- #10 Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus RO+UV Water Purifier Review
- So What We Recommend
How To Choose The Best RO UV Water Purifier System?
Know How Much Water You Use -Knowing how much water you ordinarily require during peak use is imperative in choosing the correct UV system. With a specific end goal to give significant serenity amid bubble water alarms and shield your home day by day from microbiological pollution, getting the correct size UV system is necessary.
Flow Rates -UV systems measure water stream rates in “gallons every moment” or GPM. All UV systems have a GPM rating that tells you how much water can move through the system. It is constantly better to oversize an UV system as water may not be successfully treated if undersized. The following are general stream rate rules for a private UV system
UV Dose – The measure of UV energy from the light to the water as it moves through the system is the “UV dosage” communicated as millijoule per square centimeter or mJ/cm2. E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium commonly require an UV measurement of 10 mJ/cm2 to wind up inactivated. ESP Water Products normally offers UV systems with stream rates of 30 mJ/cm2, which is adequate for most private applications. Stream rates for items with NSF Class “A” certification are appraised at 40 mJ/cm2. NSF Class “A” certified systems are normally utilized for specific business applications.
The quality of Water Before the UV System – To keep a UV system functioning at peak performance, it’s important to know what contaminants are in your water. For example, high levels of hardness, iron, and sediment may not allow the UV system to properly treat the water.
Incoming water to the UV system should meet the following parameters:
- Hardness < 7 grains per gallon
- Iron < 0.3 parts per million
- Manganese < 0.05 parts per million
- Turbidity < 1 NTU
- Tannins < 0.1 parts per million
- UV Transmittance > 75%
Installation And Space Requirements – Some UV systems are long and some are more reduced, however, they are evaluated at similar stream rates. One style is not more successful at treating water than the other, yet more minimal UV systems regularly utilize a brighter light and might be marginally more costly. UV systems are commonly introduced vertically, yet can likewise be introduced on a level plane. While deciding the space required for introducing an UV system, make a point to permit at any rate twofold the span of the UV system measurements so that there is a lot of space for supplanting the light and sleeve. Likewise, consider the space required for any pre-filtration systems.
Top 10 Best RO UV Water Purifier For Home Reviews
When we are uncertain whether the water from our tap is fit for drinking or not, we have to introduce a purification system that leaves no scope for contaminations to exist in our drinking water. The very affordable Hindustan Unilever Pureit Ultima RO+UV water purifier uncovered the tap water to the most recent Reverse Osmosis and Ultraviolet innovations, also called RO and UV, liberating it from 1 crore infections in a matter of minutes. The 1-year guarantee on this clean purifier is an additional favorable position.
The propelled ready system in the Hindustan Unilever Pureit Ultima RO+UV sustenance review plastic water purifier is an aid for its clients. This purifier with virtue marker helps you in monitoring the utilization of the Germkill pack and carefully notifies you roughly 15 days ahead of time at whatever point the Germkill unit should be replaced. It is one of the best RO UV water purifier present in the market.
Pros and cons
- 100% water passes through RO and UV to give completely safe water
- Senses water upto 5000 times every sec to show the quality of input and output water
- 6 stage purification with Stunning Looks, LED displays, 10 litre storage and TDS modulator
- Digital Advance alert system – Alerts 15 days before end of life of Germkill Kit
- The body is opening up at the joints where plastic parts hold each other together.
#2 Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier Review
This imaginative Livpure GLO Water Purifier (RO+UV) utilizes six-stage water purification prepare. It features a dregs filter, pre –activated carbon filter cum adsorber, RO layer, UV sterilization section, silver impregnated post carbon filter and mineralizer. To start with, the silt filter expels fine and coarse particulate debasements from the approaching water.
The pre-enacted carbon granular filter assimilates leftover chlorine and any risk polluting influences, for example, pesticides, herbicides, and THMs from the water. It likewise remains terrible taste, shading, and scent making natural mixes from water guarantee that you get great and unscented drinking water. The water is then gone through RO film at high weight.
Pros and cons
- Elegant and sleek design
- 6-stage advanced purification system
- Works up to 1500 TDS level
- Sediment filter, pre-activated carbon filter cum absorber, RO membrane, UV disinfection column, silver impregnated post carbon filter and mineral cartridge
- After sale service is below average .
#3 HUL Pureit 5 Ltrs Classic RO + UV 6 stage water Purifier Review
The Pureit CLASSIC RO+UV Water Purifier's rich and smooth design coordinates your advanced lifestyle and includes, even more, excellence to it. It incorporates 6 phases of purification i.e., PP Melt Blown Pre-Sediment Filter, Pre-RO Carbon Filter, Post-Carbon Sediment Filter, Reverse Osmosis Membrane, UV Chamber, and Post-RO Carbon Filter. In the principal organizer, the water goes through the PP Melt Blown pre-residue filter which expels fine and coarse particulate pollutions and earth and enhances the life of the carbon filter.
At that point, the water goes through the pre-RO carbon filter that expels chlorine and natural contaminations like destructive pesticides and furthermore ingests awful taste and smell creating natural mixes from the water. The post-carbon residue filter additionally evaluates the staying soil and the water goes through the RO film at high weight with the assistance of an inbuilt pump. If you are looking for budget RO UV water filter then this could be your choice.
Pros and cons
- Water storage capacity 5 litres
- 6 Stage purifying technologyPP Melt Blown Pre-Sediment Filter, Pre-RO Carbon Filter, Post-Carbon Sediment Filter, Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- UV Chamber and Post-RO Carbon Filter
- 10 liter water being rejected to get 5 liter purified water.
#4 Wellon Nova Premium RO + UV+ Alkaline Water Purifier System
Alkaline RO purification technology gives purification in a multi-stages process by basic RO joined with Alkaline + Carbon + Sediments filter. The better filtration gave by a combination of carbon and silt filter expels both suspended as well as substance polluting influences, for example, chlorine, pesticides, and different natural chemicals.
The Alkaline filter and RO Membrane, all things considered, purify water to small-scale levels. Post-purification pH filter regulates and maintains the pH level and in addition minerals necessary for the human body. Chemicals, for example, chlorine, bromine or iodine are needed for purification of water, not at all like other water purifiers, along these lines making water sheltered and healthy for utilization. The minimal size makes it fit any kitchen without involving much space.
Pros and cons
- 15 Liter/Hour
- Electrical Sytem
- Suitable for Municipal & Bore Water
- Though the capacity is said to be 15ltr but you can fill only till the transparent portion i.e. 5 ltr is filled.
KENT Grand+ RO water purifier has a rich wall mountable outline with a straightforward cover, the best fit for Indian kitchens. It spares costly counter space and gives comfort while drawing water. The straightforward cover makes every one of the segments in the purifier effectively noticeable and shows the front line innovation behind it. Likewise, the capacity tank has a novel water level pointer that demonstrates the level of water in it. KENT's protected KENT's Mineral ROTM innovation gives twofold purification of RO + UV + UF, which expels even broke down polluting influences, for example, chemicals and salts. The TDS controller keeps up fundamental normal minerals, subsequently giving 100% safe and top notch drinking water, which is perfect for utilization.
|Energy Stars rating||3.4|
Pros and cons
- Wall mounted easy installation
- Storage Capacity: 8 Litres
- Double purification by RO and UV/UF with TDS controller
- ABS Food Grade plastic body ensures non-breakable and durability feature
- Certifications: NSF, WQA, ISI, CE, and RoHS
- Maintenance is expensive.
#6 Kent Grand 8-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier Review
Water sources are progressively getting dirtied and as a result, the water that we drink accompanies loaded with pollutions. This is not fit for drinking since you might be experienced with different waterborne illnesses. Suspended polluting influences like mud, sand, microscopic organisms, infection, growths can be available in the water you drink and this can make you unfortunate.
Along these lines, to guarantee that you stay free from waterborne sickness, utilizing the water purifier of Kent that has twofold water purification innovation would be the best arrangement. The purification innovation uses RO+UF+UV and TDS controller, which will scrub the broke down pollutions consequently permitting you to drink 100% immaculate and safe drinking water. If you are considering a good water filter for you family then this kent could be the best RO UV water Purifier
Pros and cons
- Purified water storage capacity of 8 liters
- Double purification by RO + UV + UF with TDS controller
- Removes even dissolved impurities while retaining essential minerals
- Incorporates Filmtec RO membrane
- This one dont have water level indicator.
Protected, immaculate and sterile drinking water is the correct approach to remain solid and hydrated without countering any maladies and that makes a water purifier at home an unavoidable family unit thing. Exhibiting Hindustan Unilever Limited Pureit Marvella UV water purifier which conveys fantastic sans germ drinking water for you to expand. This purifier with security bolt system accompanies a 1-year guarantee at an exceptionally reasonable cost.
Remembering the significance of sterile drinking water, Hindustan Unilever Limited Pureit Marvella UV water purifier is outlined with a 4 stage purification prepare. Water first goes through a silt filter which expels all the coarse polluting influences making the water prepared for further purification. In the following stage, an actuated carbon filter evaluates natural contaminations like pesticides, chlorine and terrible smell bringing about elements.
|Colour||Grey with Blue|
Pros and cons
- 15 day advance alert system
- 100 percent water passes through RO and UV to give completely safe water always
- Highest level of TDS removal upto 2000ppm
- Meets stringent international norm of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Spare parts are expensive.
#8 Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV Water Purifier
The electric purifier is outfitted with replaceable filter cartridges and systematically purifies crude water in a spotless and sterile way. The main filter expels residue that are disintegrated in water making it prepared to go through a carbon filter that guarantees the expulsion of natural polluting influences like chlorine, awful scent, pesticides, and chemicals.
At that point, the water is presented to high-power UV beams decimating all the destructive malady creating microscopic organisms and later goes through an UF and Post Carbon filter making it a 3 organize purification prepare. This one of a kind innovation empowers to guarantee high caliber of drinking water guarding the purchaser against diseases.
|Color||White and Aquamarine
Pros and cons
- Double purification by RO + UF+ UV with TDS controller system
- Purification Capacity: 15 litre/hour
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 75 litre/day
- Customer service is not good.
#9 Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
KENT Pearl is a wall mounted RO water purifier that has a secluded design, which is appropriate for wall mounting, giving users with a decision to introduce it according to their necessity. It has a straightforward and separable storage tank, which guarantees simple on-site cleaning. The tank can be effortlessly expelled and cleaned without the assistance of an expert.
Additionally, the straightforward tank makes the purifier outwardly engaging. KENT Pearl is tried and certified for its execution and quality by famous research facilities of the world, for example, NSF and WQA in USA. NSF and WQA Gold Seal are a standout amongst the most perceived certifications in the drinking water treatment industry and give confirmation that the items have been thoroughly tried and consent to every one of the prerequisites of the testing gauges. In fact, KENT is the first and the main organization in India to have gotten certification from NSF. KENT Pearl RO water purifier is additionally CE certified.
Pros and cons
- Double Purification by RO & UV with TDS controller
- Computer Controlled Operation with Filter Change Alarm & UV Fail Alarm.
- Total storage tank capacity of 8 litres.
- Push – fit components for leak – proof performance
- Equally suitable for water from all sources such as bore-wells, overhead storage tanks,
- Service is below average.
#10 Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus RO+UV Water Purifier Review
The reserve mode is outstandingly designed in the Geneus, to give you an easy to understand involvement. With the press of a button, you will now have the capacity to rapidly enact the hold mode that functions as a standby, giving you a chance to broaden the administration life of the purifier for an extra 20 working hours, with an adequate measure of time close by to require a specialist.
Advancement is not generally observed to the eye, similar to the exceptional UV innovation that inside works wonders in making your water as protected and perfect as the water bubbled for more than 20 minutes. The e-bubbling method eliminates microscopic organisms and infections, guaranteeing you get protected drinking water.
Pros and cons
- RO + UV + UF + Mineral modulator
- G Tech and G Flush Technology
- Electronic Membrane Life Enhancer (EMLE)
- LED display and water level sensor
- Water from many sources – municipal, borewells, tankers
- Water discharge (water outlet) is mechanical, like a tap.
So What We Recommend
we know water and the products that make water great. We’ve reviewed the top 10 Best RO UV Water Purifier in India in our RO UV Water Purifier Price List, with the best quality products designed to meet all of your water treatment needs. The brands we sell on this website are industry leaders and we are confident these water purifiers will perform as expected, day in and day out, to protect you, your family, your business –and anywhere the systems are used.
Our team has done a lot of research in figuring out which is the Best RO UV Water Purifier for you. After considering many things we have concluded that Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier is the best UV water purifier. If your budget is good then you can go with HUL Pureit Ultima & Kent Ace Mineral as well.