Power banks rise as life savers in circumstances when our phones come up short on battery, but similar lifeguards can frustrate you if they themselves are running low on battery. To maintain a strategic distance from such tight spots, it's ideal to have a power bank with an enormous reinforcement that can demonstrate helpful in need. With cost being a noteworthy deciding element, we have gathered a price list of pocket-friendly power banks with a battery capacity of at least 10000 mAh.
Top 10 Best Power Bank in India Comparison Table
Table of Contents
- Best Power Bank Buying Guide
- Top 10 Best Power Bank Reviews
- #1 Lenovo PA13000 13000 mAh Powerbank Review
- #2 Ambrane P-1111 10000mAH Power Bank
- #3 Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank Review
- #4 Mi 20000mAh Power Bank
- #5 Ambrane P-1310 13000mAH Power Bank Review
- #6 Lenovo PA10400 10400mAh Powerbank
- #7 Syska Power Pro 200 20000mAH Power Bank
- #8 ADATA PT100 10000mAH Power Bank Review
- #9 Intex PB-4K 4000mAH Power Bank
- #10 Intex IT-PB12.5K 12500 mAH Power Bank Review
- So What We Recommend
Best Power Bank Buying Guide
There are several factors that you need to consider while buying a Power Bank. I am describing each one of them here, so you yourself can judge and select the best power bank according to your requirement.
- Requirement: For what reason you will utilize this PB, Like if you require it to simply energize your phone or whatever other little gadgets like Smartwatch, Band and so forth. At that point 10000-13000 mAH is sufficient. The greater part of the phones have the battery capacity of 3000-4000 mAH, So with 10000 mAH, you can without much of a stretch charge your phone 3-4 times. If you have higher prerequisite then you can go for 15000, 20000 but they will be costly and furthermore heavier and greater in size.
- No OF USB Port: Select the power bank with at least 2 USB port, as while traveling, your co travel will definitely ask you for the power bank. So you can offer him, one vacant port, while charging your phone from the other.
- Current Output: Higher the current output, faster will be the charging. So select the PB with at least one port have 2A or more current, but also check your phone, whether it is compatible with this high current or not.
- Weight/Size/ Design: We need a lightweight product, with small size that can be easily kept in the pocket or bag. Heavier and bigger unit are not comfortable in carrying in your hand or pocket. It will not be handy.
- Security Features: This is a standout amongst the most critical elements, there are a few issues of power bank impacting, so to be erring on the side of caution go for PB which have security from Overheating and Overcharging. Else, you will carry a Powerbomb which can impact at whatever time.
- PowerBank Charging Time: You need to look how fast your Power bank gets fully charged, a good power bank with capacity 10000 mAH gets a full charge in 6-10 hours.
- Price: A simple criteria for price, Rs 1000 for 10000 mAH, Rs 1500 for 15000 mAh and Rs 2000 for 20000 mAH.
Top 10 Best Power Bank Reviews
#1 Lenovo PA13000 13000 mAh Powerbank Review
Running late for work and don't have room schedule-wise to charge your phone's battery? Try not to stress and trust Lenovo PA13000 13000 mAh Power bank. Today's lifestyle is inadequate without cell phones and we just can't oversee without our handsets notwithstanding for a day. To guarantee that we never face such sort circumstance, purchasing a power bank winds up plainly vital.
Lenovo power bank is jazzy and smooth, with the goal that you can without much of a stretch carry it along on your approach to work or anyplace in a hurry. This convenient accusing gadget happens to a capacity of 13000mAh and can be effectively accused of the small scale USB port connector. With such a long battery life, you can keep your gadget on charge different circumstances in a day.
Pros and cons
- Portable ergonomic comfort; High-grade matte plastic exterior
- Dual USB output and support for two phone charger
- Power light display, soft light and clear display; Intelligent power control chip and high conversion rate
- Battery pack charging chord is not supplied.
#2 Ambrane P-1111 10000mAH Power Bank
Turquoise Blue and Jet Black Necessity of smartphones and tablet in our day by day lives raise the confusion for power banks. This utility which is required in our day to day lives is satisfied by the Ambrane Power Bank P-1111. Its dazzling outline accessible in two different hues in which one of them in Turquoise Blue and another in Jet Black. P-1111 is equipped with double yield charging port so one can charge two of their gadgets in the meantime.
The prolonged octagonal state of P-1111 charms you to gloat it in parties. P-1111 charging capacity of 10000 mAh makes your gadget constantly charged and keep you associated. Outline and construct P-1111 is one of the Ambrane Power bank, intended to satisfy the need of the convenient charging for smartphones, i-phones, and tablets. Its prolonged octagonal outline with turquoise blue and ebony shading makes it choice.
Pros and cons
- Octagonal shape and Power Bank should be completely charged before using it.
- Portable charger with dual output
- Lithium-ion cell fabrication
- Power bank drains quick
#3 Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank Review
The Intex Power Bank is stacked with a powerful 11,000 mAh battery that can charge numerous gadgets. With its 3 USB 2.0 ports, you can accuse your smartphones along of your tablet in a matter of seconds. The power bank is fitted with an electric lamp which can be a valuable partner while you are voyaging.
The Built-in battery is anything but difficult to work as it takes a shot at fitting and play mode. It requires a contribution of 5 V or 2.1 A (Max) power to energize and gives a yield of 5 V or 1 A (Max) and 2 x 5 V or 2.1 A (Max). It has a life cycle of more than 500 times. It accompanies a Micro USB link and a client manual. So when you are en route out, ensure you snatch the Intex Power Bank to remain associated constantly.
Pros and cons
- Capacity 11000 mAh,Power Input DC5V / 2.1A,Power SourceMini USB
- Output Power5V 1A, 5V2A & 5V 2A,LED Indicator: Yes
- 1 Year Warranty
- Takes full night to charge completely
#4 Mi 20000mAh Power Bank
Enter an unheard of level of rapid of accusing of double USB ports with up to 5.1V/3.6A yield. Not exclusively is the yield significantly bigger than customary charges, 20000mAh Mi power bank additionally naturally alters yield level in light of the associated gadget. It is good with smartphones and tablets from Mi, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Google, and BlackBerry, and in addition an assortment of advanced cameras and handheld gaming gadgets. At only 338g, the 20000mAh power bank is 18% lighter than 414g (the heaviness of two 10000mAh Mi power banks consolidated).
Pros and cons
- Packs 20000 mAh Capacity
- Supports Fast Charging
- Input Voltage DC 5.0V, Output VoltageDC 5.1V
- Input current- 2.0 AmpsOutput current-2.1 Amps
- You have to buy compatible power adapter seperately.
#5 Ambrane P-1310 13000mAH Power Bank Review
Circumspect plan for extraordinary transportability and simple utilizing. Driven light. Pointer lights. Never let your devices come up short on power with Ambrane convenient charger. Appreciate the joys of your smartphone for longer periods with this exceedingly helpful power bank. The Ambrane P-1310 (13000mAh) power charger has a solid 13000mAH (Li-particle battery cell with high security and solidness) capacity.
In this manner, appreciate the simplicity and comfort of keeping your valuable gadgets charged constantly. It can be effectively utilized with a cell phone, media player, tablet PC, advanced camera or any electronic gadget. Format plan everything is correct where you need. The buttons, marker lights, and association ports are unequivocally adjusted for straightforward, snappy utilize.
Pros and cons
- 13000mAH long lasting battery capacity
- Dual output for charging
- Samsung/LG lithium-ion cells
- Equipped with torch light
- It is NOT compatible with Meizu m2 and a lot of other chinese phones.
#6 Lenovo PA10400 10400mAh Powerbank
The Lenovo PA10400 10400mAh Power Bank – White has been intended for the individuals who utilize their compact gadgets broadly when moving. The high capacity worked in 10400 mAh lithium-particle battery of this PA10400 Power Bank can supply power to your smartphone, tablet, MP3/MP4 player, portable PC and more for rehashed charging rounds. This PA10400 Power Bank is additionally all around perfect with practical brands of portable handsets, tablets, sound players and so on so you require not put resources into particular power banks.
Pros and cons
- Dual output USB interfaces
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Support 2 devices charge at one time
- Portable design and light weight
- Lenovo doesn't give warranty for this power bank.
#7 Syska Power Pro 200 20000mAH Power Bank
Syska presents to you the huge capacity power bank called ‘Power Pro 200', which is profoundly proficient contrasted with some other power bank. Presently, what makes it so? The insightful power oversee arrangement helps it to improve the life of your gadget and keeps it far from getting harmed.
This powerful item comprises of exact IC security that helps you abstain from cheating, over-releasing or even short out that may abbreviate the life of your gadget and some of the time make hopeless harm your most prized ownership. The upside of Syska Power Pro 200 is that it has 2 USB ports that enable you to charge two gadgets at the same time. Is it accurate to say that it isn't exceptionally valuable?
|Model||Power Pro 200|
Pros and cons
- Capacity: 20000mAH polymer battery
- Output 1: DC 5V/1A (Max), Output 2: DC 5V/2.1A (Max)
- Cell Type: Polymer cell (BIS Certified)
- The conversion ratio is less.
#8 ADATA PT100 10000mAH Power Bank Review
Charge your Smartphone in a hurry with ADATA PT100 Power Bank. This power bank accompanies a stunning charge capacity of 10,000 mAh which can charge an iPhone for 5 times and iPad for 1.5 times. It has a LED marker lights which give you the data about the power staying in the gadget.
This power bank likewise fills in as a light and has 4 sorts of lighting modes including a spotlight, highlight light, fast electric lamp and moderate glimmering light. You can press the button when you need to switch between the electric lamp modes. The Power Bank has a simple grasp plan which gives you a chance to hold serenely while charging. It weighs only 286 g, making it lightweight and convenient.
Pros and cons
- 5 volts lithium-ion battery with 10000mAH capacity
- Dual USB outlets for faster charging. Compatible with all Smartphones
- 4 stage lighting with LED flashlight
- Doesn't retain charge.
#9 Intex PB-4K 4000mAH Power Bank
The smooth and convenient outline of the power bank with a measurement of 8.5 x 2.3 x 4.5 cm and weight of unimportant 109gm makes it amazingly compact gadget. The light and tangle free worked of the power bank fits consummately in a side of your sack. As a remarkable security highlight, the Intex Power Bank additionally comes fitted with a LED electric lamp.
The power bank comes furnished with over charging security of 4.2 V that ensures your gadget is protected while charging. Not just that the power bank features, cheating insurance instrument in this manner, guaranteeing the battery of your gadget remains solid. The fitting play highlight of Intex Power Bank implies it gets consequently turned on as and when any gadget is associated with it. The LED markers on the top demonstrate the charging status to the gadget.
Pros and cons
- 4000mAh Power bank
- One Output USB 2.0 Port with 5V (1A)
- Used to charge smartphones with USB cable
- It can not be connected to dongles.
#10 Intex IT-PB12.5K 12500 mAH Power Bank Review
It is a to a great degree helpful gadget to keep in your home or office. This power bank is high caliber and exceptionally tough. It will guarantee that you never come up short on power and charging wherever you go. A power bank is a need in this age as because of substantial utilization, cell phones, and tablets come up short on power rapidly and afterward one is left with no power by any stretch of the imagination.
A power bank is an extremely helpful gadget to have for everybody. There can simply be circumstances when your phone comes up short on the battery while you are sincerely busy something critical. Likewise, imagine a scenario where you are expecting an essential call and there is no battery in your phone and no power to charge it.
Pros and cons
- Capacity:- 12500mAh
- Life Cycle > 500 times
- USB ports 3 nos
- Product designed for Mobile , MP3/MP4 , Digicam
- Takes around 20-22 hours to full charge
- Cable is too much short like useless
So What We Recommend
So these are the best power bank for mobile in India. And they are compatible with many other USB charging devices. I have only covered those power bank that is available and in stock. So some power bank like Xiaomi, One Plus power banks are excluded from the list. You can select the best power bank from the list according to your budget and also you can read my power bank buying guide, it will help you in the selection of right product.