Power banks rise as lifesavers in circumstances when our phones come up short on battery, yet similar lifeguards can frustrate you if they themselves are running low on battery. To stay away from such dilemmas, it's ideal to have a power bank with an enormous backup that can be helpful in need. With cost being a deciding factor, we have consented a list of pocket-friendly power banks with a battery capacity of at least 10000 mAh. Check out power bank 10000mah price in India
Top 10 Best Power Bank in India Comparison Table
A power bank is a versatile energy source that can be utilized to charge cell phones and other USB powered gadgets when you are in an office or going in a transport or train. power bank 10000mah comprise of a lithium particle/lithium polymer battery that is encased in an extraordinary packaging.
There are a few points that should be taken into account while selecting a good power bank 10000mah.
- Capacity: Capacity is measured in mAh. For example, 20000 mAh power banks can charge 6 to 7 times while 10000 mAh power banks can charge almost 3 to 4 times.
- Connector: Select a power bank with multiple connectors so that you can charge multiple phones or devices at a time.
- Portability: Choose a compact and lightweight power bank that fits in your pocket or purse.
- Safety: Opt for a power bank that provides short circuit protection, over charging protection and temperature protection.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Power Bank Reviews
- #1 Ambrane 10000Mah Power Bank P-1122 Review
- #2 Ambrane P-1111 10000mAH Power Bank
- #3 Romoss PH50-488-01 10000mAH Power Bank Review
- #4 Syska Power Boost100 10000mAH Power Bank
- #5 PNY AK10K 10000mAH Power Bank Review
- #6 Lenovo PA10400 10400mAh Powerbank
- #7 Romoss new solo 5 10000mah Power Bank Review
- #8 ADATA PT100 10000mAH Power Bank Review
- #9 PNY BE-740 10400mAH Power Bank
- #10 Sony CP-V10 10000mah Power Bank Review
- Types of Power Banks:
- So What We Recommend
Important Parts Of A Power Bank
- Battery – This is the most critical segment of a power bank which decides its capacity. Most power banks utilize lithium particle or lithium polymer batteries. While lithium particle batteries are less expensive, they have restricted mAh capacity. Lithium polymer cells are somewhat costly yet they last more.
- Output USB Port/s – A power bank may have at least one USB output ports. Output ports interface with mobiles, tablets, and different gadgets, convey power from the power bank and charge these gadgets. Out ports may have shifting rate of power output – some supply 1Amp power others supply 2Amp power.
- Input Micro USB Port – power bank 10000mah have 1 micro USB port that is used to charge the power bank.
- Indicator – Most power banks have either 3 or more LED lights or an LCD power display that indicate the capacity left in the power bank.
- Off Button – Most power banks have a dedicated Off button which is used to start charging a device. It is also used as the on/off button for torch present in some power banks.
Top 10 Best Power Bank Reviews
#1 Ambrane 10000Mah Power Bank P-1122 Review
Connect a small scale USB link that is associated with a PC or charger into the P-1122's info port to charge it. At the point when it's at full capacity, this power bank can energize to three gadgets, for example, an advanced mobile phone, tablet and computerized camera, in the meantime. You don't have to blindly go through your bag to discover your auto keys when it's dark. Simply utilize this power bank s LED light to seek through your bag's contents effortlessly. This is one of the best power bank 10000mah.
|Model||P-1122 Blue & white|
Pros and cons
- Packs 10000 mAh Capacity
- Supports Fast Charging
- Input Voltage DC 5.0V, Output VoltageDC 5.1V
- Input current- 2.0 AmpsOutput current-2.1 Amps
- No 5V 1A Outlet (For Device Rated Under 1A)
- Led Charging Indicator Not That Bright To View.
#2 Ambrane P-1111 10000mAH Power Bank
These days, power banks have come to play a critical role in a large number of our lives inferable from our need of electronic gadgets and cell phones while we are in a hurry too. The Ambrane P-1111 is one of those power banks that one can bear at all circumstances to charge their cellphones in times of crisis. The shell material of this battery is prolonged Octagonal molded plastic material. The Ambrane power bank accompanies a decent battery capacity of near 10,000 mAh, which is all that anyone could need to charge no less than two gadgets completely. The battery sort is APB Li-Ion cells. The power bank measures a simple 300 grams and can be carried effortlessly. The bank has a productivity rate of up to 75% and can be an exceptionally valuable and practical buy.
Pros and cons
- Octagonal shape and Power Bank should be completely charged before using it.
- Portable charger with dual output
- Lithium-ion cell fabrication
- Power bank drains quick
#3 Romoss PH50-488-01 10000mAH Power Bank Review
It is extremely helpful to take it out High Capacity&Long Lasting: – Capacity: 10000mAh – Type: Lithium particle (Li-Ion) – Input Charging Time:8 hrs(using 2.1A AC adapter)~15 hrs(using 1A AC connector) – Life Cycle>500 Times – Input: DC5V 2.1A MAX – Output: USB1:DC5V 1A USB2:DC5V 2.1A Warranty arrangement: – Warranty: All things are joined by one year industrial facility guarantee. Box Contents: – 1x Solo5 10000mAh ROMOSS Battery Pack – 1x Romoss Micro USB charging/information cable(iPhone and iPad's link is excluded) – 1X User Manual
Pros and cons
- High Capacity: Grade A Cell Used to assure you a highest quality and reliability.
- 10000mAh, 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- Compact profile, sleek gloss exterior and intuitive design combine for comfortable palm-held use
- It take lot of time for charging
#4 Syska Power Boost100 10000mAH Power Bank
What’s life without being able to be connected to the world 24 hours? Well, in today’s age nothing, really. So, watch movies, check Facebook every minute and listen to your favourite music or stay entertained without any worries of losing battery. Choose the fuel for your smartphones, tabs, mini speakers, MP3 Players and other digital devices. Syska presents to you one of the most stylish power banks, which is compact, lightweight and amp very efficient. The added advantage of Syska Power Boost 100 is that it has 2 USB ports that allow you to charge two devices simultaneously. Isn’t it very useful?.
Pros and cons
- Capacity: 10000mAH lithium-ion cell (BIS Certified)
- Has dual USB ports
- Input: DC5V/2A
- Output1: DC 5V/2.1A, Output2: DC 5V/2.1A
- Stylish design and convenient to carry
- There is no torch facility
#5 PNY AK10K 10000mAH Power Bank Review
Pros and cons
- Trendy and refined design with ergonomics shape, easy to grab and use
- Safe and reliable, perfect for using on travelling and outdoor activities
- A built-in LED torch ensures there is light when it's needed
- No customer service in India.
#6 Lenovo PA10400 10400mAh Powerbank
This power bank is smaller so you can convey it in your bag and charge your gadget even while moving. It has a capacity of 10400 mAh. It accompanies 2 USB ports, each with an output of 2.1 amperes. The Lenovo PA 10400 is a power bank that proves to be useful when your gadget is coming up short on charge while in a hurry. It has two USB ports so you can connect more than one gadget to it at once. This power bank has a LG 18650 Lithium-particle battery that has a revive life of 500 cycles so your gadget gets additional hours of runtime. Presently you can charge various gadgets all the while of the two USB ports in this power bank.
Pros and cons
- Dual output USB interfaces
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Support 2 devices charge at one time
- Portable design and light weight
- Lenovo doesn't give warranty for this power bank.
#7 Romoss new solo 5 10000mah Power Bank Review
Is your Smart phone's battery getting low?.Get this new appealing Romoss solo 5 or more Power bank. What's more, you can power up your telephone or tablet even in places without power sockets, as this Romoss 10000mAH charger keeps running on Lithium-Ion battery. At the point when completely charged, this power bank is fit for charging your cell phone or other compact gadgets more than 500 times over its battery life. Be cheerful about utilizing your telephone regardless of the possibility that you have practically depleted its battery, as you will be prepared to charge it in a matter of seconds with this helpful phone charger. Continuously carry this lightweight and minimized Romoss Power Bank charger with you when you go, as it rarely consumes up any space and is exceptionally utilitarian in a hurry. Effectively planned
Pros and cons
- Seven kinds of Protection: Input over-voltage protection, Output overvoltage protection
- Input over-current protection, Output over-current protection
- Short circuit protection, Over Power Protection, Over-temperature protection
- All New Casing with more features and much powerful
- The conversion ratio is less.
#8 ADATA PT100 10000mAH Power Bank Review
Charge your Smartphone in a rush with ADATA PT100 Power Bank. This power bank goes with a dazzling charge capacity of 10,000 mAh which can charge an iPhone for 5 times and iPad for 1.5 times. It has a LED indicator lights which give you the information about the power remaining in the device. This power bank similarly fills in as a light and has 4 sorts of lighting modes including a spotlight, highlight light, quick electric light and direct gleaming light. You can press the catch when you have to switch between the electric light modes. The Power Bank has a straightforward handle arrange for which allows you to hold peacefully while charging. It weighs just 286 g, making it lightweight and helpful.
Pros and cons
- 5 volts lithium-ion battery with 10000mAH capacity
- Dual USB outlets for faster charging. Compatible with all Smartphones
- 4 stage lighting with LED flashlight
- Doesn't retain charge.
#9 PNY BE-740 10400mAH Power Bank
Did you know excessive charging can destroy the in-constructed battery your gadgets and furthermore burglarize you off your efficiency immediately? PNY BE-740 Power Bank accompanies brilliant Auto Switch Off element, which removes the power supply once the gadget is totally charged. The innovation is not constrained to charging your gadget but rather additionally applies for the power bank itself; when put to charge, PNY Power Bank disconnects itself from the power-source in the wake of being totally charged. This spares the gadget from harm, as well as spares power. Along these lines, you spare both power and your costly gadgets and henceforth, cash; in this manner having a clever power-bank to depend on is basic for you.
Pros and cons
- 3.7 volts lithium-ion battery with 10400mAH capacity
- Auto power off, make better use of battery energy
- Input: DC 5V-2.1A and output: DC 5V-2.1A
- It can not be connected to dongles.
#10 Sony CP-V10 10000mah Power Bank Review
Recharge the unfilled batteries of your cell phone, tablet, computerized camera or camcorder and diversion reassure with the Sony 10,000 mAh CP-V10AB Compact Portable Power Bank Charger. It accompanies a pre-charged and prepared to utilize high-capacity 10,000 mAh lithium polymer battery to power any USB gadget when the need emerges for full four rounds. The travel-accommodating CP-V10AB Portable Power Bank Charger is pressed in a light 245 gm measuring body with 127x72x16 mm length, width and thickness to let you pop it into your purse or pocket with solace. The furnished small scale USB link with this Portable Power Bank Charger makes a solid connection with your USB gadgets and extras you the inconvenience to purchase a different one.
Pros and cons
- 90% of its capacity at 1,000 charges
- Plastic body charger for charging ebooks, tablets, cameras and smartphones on-the-go Battery capacity of 10,000 mAh
- Cable is too much short like useless
Types of Power Banks:
- Portable Power Banks – Convenient power banks are the most famous kind of power bank being used. Compact power banks connect to an advanced mobile phone or tablet utilizing a USB port and charges the gadget consequently when the power of the gadget is low.
- USB Plug-in Power Banks – USB module power banks accompanied pocket-sized unfastens that utilization a USB port to connect to your cell phone. It is practically similar to an optional convenient battery that charges the gadget where there is no power source near.
- Solar Charger – Solar chargers are especially useful when going on a camping trip or hiking. Solar chargers are compatible with any USB device so they can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, cameras, etc. Solar chargers contain photovoltaic panels which trickle charge the internal battery when placed in sunlight which is
So What We Recommend
So these are the best power bank 10000mah in India. And they are compatible with many other USB charging device. I have only covered those power bank that are available and in stock. So some power bank like Xiaomi, One Plus power banks are excluded from the list of power bank 10000mah price in India. You can select the best power bank 10000mah from the list according to your budget and also you can read my power bank buying guide, it will help you in the selection of right product.