KeySmart completely changes the way individuals carry their keys. Rather than having the keys dangle on a chain throughout the day, making a commotion and consuming up precious space, the KeySmart scratch holder creates a portable key that keeps them quiet and sorted out.
What is KeySmart?
KeySmart is a key organizer that resembles a Swiss army knife. Instead of having the keys dangle from a chain or carabiner, KeySmart allows users to place their keys in a layer, sandwiching them between two gorgeously crafted aluminum handles. By using two stainless steel posts, KeySmart allows users to swivel their keys outward, giving them access to the keys in an almost Swiss army knife manner. While they may not have as many tactical uses like the flashlights we have reviewed, they are a strategic way to organize and account for all of your valuable and sensitive keys.
Because everyone has a different number of keys they need to care, KeySmart comes with space for up to five keys. However, one of the best parts of KeySmart is that it perfectly fits the Kingston DTSE9 USB drive, which only takes up two of the key spaces, leaving space for three more. This is the perfect option for those who like to have a USB drive with them at all times, but don’t like having it dangle and clang with their keys.
The History of KeySmart & KeySmart 2.0
KeySmart was made and created by Mike Patrick. He was tired of carrying bunches of keys with him wherever he went, particularly since they would poke at his thighs, jingle, and even cut holes into his jeans. After choosing he had enough of dealing keychains, Mike Patrick chose to come up with his own particular arrangement. He invested months making, prototyping, testing and afterward upgrading until the point that he was at last left with KeySmart.
In 2013, Mike Patrick set KeySmart on Kickstarter to get the funding he expected to dispatch the item. With around 8,900 sponsors, KeySmart got subsidizing for the measure of $329,862, which was all that anyone could need for him to get KeySmart under the control of the individuals who couldn't hold up to change the way they carried their keys.
THE KEYSMART STORY
In 2012, an engineer named Michael was fed up with his bulky keys. They would jingle every time he moved. They looked messy and disorganized.
One day, he sat down in a meeting and yelled out in pain when his keys jabbed him in his back pocket. He knew he needed to create a solution.
After many long evenings and a few emphasises, the KeySmart was conceived. KeySmart propelled on Kickstarter in 2013 where it raised over $13k the main night and went ahead to raise $330k during the campaign. We've been taking out cumbersome keyrings and freeing up pockets ever since!
- Eliminate Your Bulky Keychain: Reach for your keychain! Did you pull out a massive bunch of keys? The KeySmart will manage that chaos and free up your pockets! Incorporates LOOP PIECE to attach bigger auto keys or dandies and can accommodate up to 8 standard-sized house keys (this Classic rendition is perfect for keys under 55mm long).
- Shh! Stop Key Jingle: Can your friends hear your keys rattling from a mile away? Go into stealth mode and eliminate your keys from jingling while you're out and about.
- Stop Poking Yourself And Putting Holes In Your Pants: Do you ever get poked by your keys when you take a seat? Getting poked harms as well as can harm your jeans or your bag. That will never again be an issue with your perfectly sorted out KeySmart Key Holder!
- Easy Assembly, No Custom Keys Needed: KeySmart can hold all of your existing keys. No need to head out and get special keys cut. Need more space? KeySmart expands to fit as many keys as you need, with our custom expansion packs.
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: If your KeySmart breaks under ordinary wear and tear in the initial 2 years, we will replace your KeySmart. We Value Creativity: KeySmart is ensured under Patent D705,533, D754,428, D756,629, D756,630 and other Domestic and International Patents Pending. KeySmart is a local and globally enrolled trademark. All infringement is subject to legal pursuit.
Lightweight And Compact To Fit Comfortably In Your Pocket
Machined from aircraft aluminum for a sleek look and a smooth feel
Smaller than a pack of gum!
EASY TO ASSEMBLE
Assemble Your KeySmart In Minutes (No Tools Required)!
Holds Up To 8 Keys (Includes Expansion Pack to fit up to 14 keys)!
Loop Piece Included To Attach Car FOB Or Remote!
It’s easy to assemble as well. Just unscrew the sides, place your keys on the posts inside, and then re-screw. It will only take you a few minutes!
ATTACH CAR KEYS
KeySmart is also compatible with a large variety of fun, useful accessories.
From the Bottle Opener and Key Dangler to the USB Drive and Nano Torch Flashlight, accessories are a great way to personalize your KeySmart and upgrade your everyday carry.
Search KeySmart Accessories for a full list of tools that you can put on your KeySmart Key Organizer to make it the ultimate Everyday Carry item!
Should you purchase the KeySmart? It entirely depends on your current key setup. I found the KeySmart lacking due to the fact that I only had a few keys that would actually fit in the holder, but if you have more than six standard keys hanging on your chain, then the KeySmart is a no-brainer. It will simplify your keychain, get rid of the annoying jangling, and save some space. Not to mention it looks great, comes in a variety of colors, and is well designed.
Disclaimer: Although we enforce strict ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with data and endeavor to ensure that the content displayed on our Platform is up today and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. In order being able to run this service, we earn commissions through cleverly hidden links. This will never influence the content itself but may influence the order of products shown. Also we provide this Services and Platform on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance.