Whenever we are about to buy something, we always want the best. So as we want to buy the Best Induction Cooker, first we need to learn what an induction cooker actually is? How does it work? In a later post, we have reviewed top 5 Philips induction cookers present in India so you can make a nice choice.
Top 5 Philips Induction Cookers Comparison Table
There are a lot of induction cookers available in the market. To choose the right induction for your smart kitchen, you have to know some basic details, which we have gone through earlier. Now, let’s take a look at some selected best induction cookers.
Table of Contents
- Why Is Philips Induction Cooker Popular In The Market?
- 5 Best Philips Induction Cooktop Reviews
- #1 Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- #2 Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop With Sensor Touch Review
- #3 Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker
- #4 Philips HD4907 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop With Touch Button Review
- #5 Philips HD-4929 Daily Collection Induction Cooktop
- What Is An Induction Cooker?
- How Induction Cooker Works?
Types Of Induction Cooker
The Philips best induction cookers are classified into three different categories, based on their size, nature and quantity offered.
1. Built-In Induction Cooker
They are installed on kitchen counter top. They are generally flat sculptured ceramic glass unit. In this category, different layouts are available from single to five zones. Their location can be set according to your convenience.
2. Free Standing Induction Cooker
The induction of this category is available with different layouts, zone count, and zone size. They also offered as a combination of electric as well as induction zone.
3. Single, Standalone And Portable Induction Cooker
The convenience and versatility of this category induction are priceless. These induction stoves are primarily available in black or white. They are available in single as well as a double unit.
Why Is Philips Induction Cooker Popular In The Market?
In today’s time, many popular brands are available in the market for induction stoves.To find the best induction cooker, selecting the brand is also very important. Selecting the best brand for your best induction cooker is also very important. There are many brands like Prestige, Phillips, and Pigeon etc known for their best induction cookers. According to a recent survey, we come to know that Phillips induction cookers are the most selling induction cookers at this time. So, I would suggest you go with Philips brand.PHILIPS is best known for its product quality. Like other brands, Philips induction cooker performs the same functions but the prices of Philips product are worth.This brand works with the latest technology and always works for providing the better results in user’s favor. Also, we all know that Philips is a very eco-friendly brand. Thus, is beneficial for the environment as well. To find our best induction cooker, one should definitely go for the Philips brand.
Read Top 10 Induction Cooktops for Kitchen
Read Best Induction Cooktops In The Market
5 Best Philips Induction Cooktop Reviews
#1 Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
The Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black) is a good model for those who love Indian food, as it is also programmed for Indian cooking. To make its working easy, touch start is provided. The time setting intervals are given from 0 to 3 hours for saving time. As an induction model, this product makes your cooking more easy and enjoyable with the help of lots of features installed in it. Also, if someone is seeking for an induction cooker that comes with all the best features and available at an affordable price then this is what they should go for.
|Model||Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop|
|Dimensions||28.1 x 35.6 x 6.5 cm ; 2.6 Kg|
Pros and cons
- Program for Indian cooking.
- Fan sound is also very less as compared to other models.
- Connection problem may arise sometimes.
- As the model has touch start, so need to be keep away from children.
#2 Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop With Sensor Touch Review
The Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch (Black) is specially designed with 10 preset menus for Indian cooking. So, those who enjoy cooking Indian food should definitely go for this model. In this model, the high-quality full glass panel is used for making cooking easy. Also, this model comes with sensor keys for making cooking more easy for the user. With a good price and let us say with excellent features, this device will rock your kitchen. For the beginners, a user manual for induction cooking is also provided
|Model||Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100|
|Dimensions||29.2 x 39.2 x 6.8 cm ; 3.1 Kg|
Pros and cons
- A full touch screen model for very easy cooking.
- The product is very light weight.
- Need to set a good set of induction friendly cookware for this model.
- A little fan noise is generated while cooking food.
#3 Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker
The Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker is programmed for Indian cooking. The flameless cooking with this product makes the cooking easy and enjoyable.
Time setting with 0 to 3 hours time intervals is a god feature of this device. The surface of the induction remains cool, so it can be easily cleaned. With this induction, you will get auto-off mode, thus reduce your work to some extent. Extra automatic safety features also installed in this product. So, those looking for safe cooking can go for this product.
|Model||Philips HD4929 2100-Watt|
Pros and cons
- Have lots of cooking option like a pressure cooker, stir fry etc.
- A light weight product.
- Touch is very sensitive, need to be protected from scratches.
- Sometimes fan makes a little noise.
#4 Philips HD4907 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop With Touch Button Review
The Philips HD4907 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Button (Black/Red) comes with 6 preset cooking menus. Supports high power fast cooking which ensures healthy cooking. Safety features are highly kept in mind with using advanced technology. An automatic start-off option is also there. Time setting intervals from 1 to 180 minutes have been provided. This Philips Induction Cooktop is also customized programmed to make Indian dishes. LED display makes it easy for us to know the cooking status. For the one seeking for an average looking product with all the good features at a reasonable price can definitely choose this one.
|Model||Philips HD4907 2100-Watt|
|Dimension||35 x 44 x 11 cm ; 2.1 Kg|
Pros and cons:
- High power faster heating ensures healthy cooking.
- The advanced technology used for safe cooking.
- Fan makes a little noise.
- Touch is really very sensitive.
#5 Philips HD-4929 Daily Collection Induction Cooktop
The Philips HD-4929 Daily collection Induction Cooktop is programmed for Indian cooking. A touch starts installed with this device makes it easier to use. Also, the auto-off program option cooks the food more safely. Generally, comes in the black color to make it more attractive. This Philips daily product comes with 6 different preset menus. If you are looking for a device that lets you cook different food items with many presets menus then this is the perfect induction for you.
|Model||Philips HD-4929 Daily collection|
|Dimension||29.1 x 36.6 x 6.5 cm ; 2.2 Kg|
Pros and cons:
- This product is good for beginners.
- The price is very affordable.
- The exhaust fan is little noisy.
- The surface of induction requires regular cleaning.
What Is An Induction Cooker?
- Taking a step forward towards new advanced technology for changing the traditional methods of cooking, induction cookers have been introduced. Philips provide you the best induction cooker for your smart kitchen.
- For preparing food in many households, induction cooker is a fast and energy efficient method for cooking.
- The fast working of these cookers are making them one of the most popular
- They are also very safe to use as they do not have any flames to cook food. Thus, due to their flameless nature, the induction stoves cannot get turn on without any metal pan or cookware.
- They are made for those people who want a perfect smart kitchen as induction cookers have many in-built features and love neatness because induction cookers can be very easily cleaned.
How Induction Cooker Works?
The distribution of heat directly to the cookware makes induction cooking much better. It's fast and efficient nature provides the best cooking results. The heat directly reaches the base of the metal pan or cookware. The heating element made of electromagnet generates the current when comes in contact with the surface of induction, which further generates heat. Thus, best induction cooker makes your cooking a lot easier and enjoyable.
I would like to suggest you the Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black) model to buy. This is one of the best Philips Induction cooktop and cooking is always best suitable with the product, it gives you the ease to work with. Comprising all the best features in one single product, this product is worth to purchase.