Drilling machines are good for DIY home improvement works. If you want to make a hole in wood or wall drilling machines are best to make a perfect space for fitting nails and hanging paintings or any fancy decorative thing to make your home the best place. So a drilling machine is a must for your decorating your home and it should be in your home maintenance kit.
5 Best Drilling Machines Comparison Table
A power drill machine can be defined as an amazing utility device, which should always be handy at any home. Searching for the right is not an easy job as one thinks it is. Are you looking for high-speed drill machine or for a lightweight model or any robust drill that fits into your budget? There are so many things that you need to keep in mind before you plan to buy the best drilling machine for your work.
- Lightweight And Compact Design
A perfect tool on which you can rely on for is the device which is easy to handle. A lightweight machine is easy to hold, and the compact design will help you to work more efficiently. You can also choose from the machines which come with a detachable handle and a soft grip feature
- Powerful Motor
A strong power system is a must when you plan to buy a Drill Machine for your usage. There are various types of Drills that are available with 450 to 600 watts of power. The power is the key to decide which machine is perfect to solve your purpose. Choose from the available drills and decide from which you can pierce plastic, wood, concrete, and metal.
- Multi-Functional Drilling
The industrial market does present the hammer drill designs and these designs work on all kinds of surfaces include concrete materials like wood, metal, and plastic to drill perforated holes in different sizes. The user can easily shift effortlessly in between drilling and the screw driving modes and that can be done only by putting on the switch which is present on top of the drill. There are designs which feature the speed trigger function and an electronic control that allow you to use the product for the exact pilot drilling.
- Forward and Reverse Function Feature
The market is full of the different tools that can help you to put on the screws easily and to remove the screws easily. With these models, you can carry on with all the screw driving features with absolute ease. Here on this page, we will be reviewing the top 5 Drilling tools that are present in the industry. We hope that our opinion would help you to choose the best drilling machine among all the tools
Top 10 Drilling Machines In India
Top 10 Bosch Drilling Machines In India
Table of Contents
- #1 Black & Decker KR554RE 550-Watt 13mm Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill Machine
- #2 Bosch GSB450RE Impact Drill Kit With Carry Case & Smart Kit Review
- #3 Skil 6510 Impact Drill 450w 10mm Vari-Speed Reversible
- #4 Bosch GSB 501 Professional Review
- #5 Bosch GSB 600 RE Smart Drill Kit – 13mm 600w
#1 Black & Decker KR554RE 550-Watt 13mm Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill Machine
- Black & Decker KR554RE is one of the best drilling machine that can add on to your toolkit. The device features the chuck capacity of 13 mm and has an impact rate of 47,600 BPM.
- This device can penetrate materials like wood up to 20 mm, steel up to 13 mm and masonry up to 13 mm. the device Powers 550 Watt, what more? You can also control the speed of this device with a speed controlling switch on the top of the device.
- The Reverse Brush System is provided in this device for the full torque and power usage.
- The body of the machine is made up of shock proof plastic, with optimal gripping. The other good news is that the device comes up with a 6 months company warranty.
- All your reasons to not buy this have been discarded to not go for this product. Get it home for Rs. 2,240.
#2 Bosch GSB450RE Impact Drill Kit With Carry Case & Smart Kit Review
- This is a Multi-functional drilling product that can easily go on to concrete materials including masonry, metal, plastic Screw driving, brick wall, and wood.
- The device is one of the best drilling machines which can easily fix all the applications. The powerful motor and the robust technology made this device fatigue-free working and weighs only 1.5 kg. This impact drill is excellent for pivot drilling and also for the forward and backward rotation.
- Bosch has designed this powerful tool with higher load rated ball for a long ergonomic and comfortable usage. The drilling diameter of this device is 10 mm.
- The body weight of the machine is 1.4 kg without the cord. This drill features a no-load speed of 2600 rpm and has a rated power of around 450 watts. This is a must buy product for your office and home usage. Order now for Rs. 3,379.
#3 Skil 6510 Impact Drill 450w 10mm Vari-Speed Reversible
- This Skil 6510 Impact Drill from the Skil features forward/reverse switch. The variable speed function makes it suitable for the screw driving and also for removing the old screws.
- You can efficiently use this drilling machine for creating bigger holes and other cutouts. Users can do this only by using Hole saw cutter which is provided as an optional attachment.
- Ergonomic design is blended with a reliable motor of 450W and contains needle and ball bearing system for a fantastic user experience.
- We recommend you this device as you can easily switch the speed of the machine with a built-in two fingers variable speed trigger on the top of the machine. This impact drill also has a lock on button for long hour’s usage. Being lightweight; you can work comfortably for a long time as compared to the other drills.
- The drilling capacity is 10mm (Steel), 30mm (wood), and 16mm (masonry). The total net weight of Skil 6510 Impact Drill 450w is only 1.8kg. Get it for the professional usage; it’s worth every single penny. The device comes only for Rs. 1,533
#4 Bosch GSB 501 Professional Review
- This robust and easy to use machinery has never been made before in the industry. The device is very much compact in its design and can be used easily in tight spaces or overhead.
- The device is low weighted which makes the machine a comfortably usable tool. Are you planning to buy a professional drill for yourself then this is the right product to go for? The product features an electronic control which can help you in exact pilot drilling.
- The manufacturers have intelligently built in a rotating brush plate, for both forward and reverse rotation, which makes your work all the more easy and simple.
- The power output of this device is 250 watt, a perfect to buy the product in the range of Rs. 1,999.
#5 Bosch GSB 600 RE Smart Drill Kit – 13mm 600w
- Bosch, the name itself suggests that it does not need a review. This drill is suitable for your domestic use as well as for the professional usage.
- The speed trigger can help you experience a variable speed with this machine. This is a multi-functional tool, with a two-way hammering and drilling mode selector switches available on the top design of this machine.
- Get ready to penetrate concrete materials like wall, plastic or wood; and trust us you would never regret this deal. This is one of the best drilling machines, as this drill comes with a double insulation for a high safety. Don’t think much about this purchase for Rs. 4,285.
Our team has worked really hard to present before you the clear facts of these top 5 drills that are easily available to you in the Indian Market. Order one of them for yourself and forget all the hard drilling with these tools. Keep shopping, Good Luck!
If there is still any issues or confusion in buying the best drilling machine for personal or professional use. Please comment below we will be happy to help you in the best way we can.