There's a considerable measure to like about drenching and hand-held blenders. Many individuals pick them for the way that they give a lot of energy to many cooking needs, whether it's whipping cream, pureeing the soup, or a comparative undertaking. Contingent upon your financial plan and cooking requests, you may pick a less costly no nonsense hand blender or spring for one with various components.
A few buyers lean toward the smooth look and solidness of stainless steel, while others decide on the less costly plastic material. Here, we provide you with the best hand blenders along with their reviews, rating and price list that are available in the Indian market. The hand blender reviews make it easy for you to decide whether you need to buy a peculiar hand blender or not.
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison Table For top 5 Best Hand Blenders
- 2 Hand Blender Buying Guide
- 3 Top 5 Best Hand Blenders Review
- 4 Advantages Of A Hand Blender
- 5 Recipes That Can Be Made Using A Hand Blender
- 6 Conclusion
Comparison Table For top 5 Best Hand Blenders
|PRODUCT||POWER||STAR RATINGS||PRICE||BUY NOW|
Orpat HHB-100E WOB
Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix
Prestige PHB 6.0
Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King
Hand Blender Buying Guide
- Wattage – Wattage is a pointer of how capable the engine of the item will be. So judgment skills recommend that the higher the wattage, the more grounded or more effective the item. Yet, when we tried the items we didn't discover much distinction in the execution of the blenders, in any event, none that could represent the distinction in wattage. In any case, with the end goal of order, we've included models that have an absolute minimum 300 Watts engine.
- Body/Materials Used – Some of the blenders have a steel shaft though some have a plastic one. The steel ones could be placed in a hot dish or bubbling soup without expecting that it would dissolve yet the plastic ones don't give that choice. In any case, now and again where the poles were longer, they could be submerged in a more profound dish which was awesome, particularly when you're cooking in bigger amounts.
- Power Button – On perusing client audits on online discussions, I found that the power catch on the blender was a steady torment point. It could be hard to press and much harder to hold now and again.
- Blades – The sharp edge is made of stainless steel however it could be either a customary one or a tri-edge. The perfect cutting edge, however, should be enormous, thick and tough and not light and exquisite.
- Connections/Accessories – Some of the brands had just essential blenders without any connections while different brands conveyed a chopper, stubble and more inside a similar range.
Top 5 Best Hand Blenders Review
1.Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender (White)
The Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender (White) is a unique blender that comes with a comfortable grip. It is very easy to store and wash thus, one don't need to put more effort on it regarding its maintenance. A stainless steel blade is used in this blender that provides very instant and best blending results. The switch provided with this blender are safe as well there working is very smooth. An elegant design model that is also very attractive. The speed of this blender is 18000 RPM that is quite impressive. A long power cord of 2 meters is provided so that one can easily use the blender.
Pros and cons
- Easy to use.
- An extra wide mouth.
- The constant power supply is required.
- Customer service is not that good.
2.Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender (White and Red)
The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender (White and Red) is a hanging loop hand blender that can be put anywhere. The super sharp blades are used so that the best blending results are provided instantly without wasting users time. An ergonomic design model offers you advanced blending features with an attractive and smart look. A detachable plastic foot is provided that can be removed anytime as per the requirements. An instruction manual is also provided with it that makes the working easier. This product also has a warranty of 2 years which is a good thing.
Pros and cons
- ABS body designed.
- Overall working of the product is very good.
- Not good for making carrot juices.
- It separates the seeds from the juices which are a good thing but it also wasted a little amount of pulp with it.
3.Philips HR1350/C 250-Watt Hand Blender
The Philips HR1350/C 250-Watt Hand Blender is a hanging loop hand blender that can be put anyplace. The super sharp cutting edges are utilised so that the best mixing outcomes are given in a split second without squandering clients time. An ergonomic outline demonstrates offers you propelled mixing highlights with an appealing and brilliant look. A separable plastic foot is given that can be evacuated at whatever time according to the necessities. An instruction manual is additionally given it that makes the working less demanding. This item additionally has a guarantee of 2 years which is a good thing.
Pros and cons
- Super sharp blades are installed.
- An instruction manual is also provided.
- Customer services are not satisfying.
- Makes little noise while working.
4.Prestige PHB 6.0 200-Watt Hand Blender
The Prestige PHB 6.0 200-Watt Hand Blender is a handy product that means it is cordless which lets you take it anywhere while working without thinking twice. A powerful blender provides an instant and perfects blending results in a very short time. One can prepare their smoothies or anything instantly. A single touch button controls the working of this blender. Spring loaded chopping blades are used which are best known for their best chopping results within seconds.
Pros and cons
- Sharp edges blades are installed.
- A single touch button is provided.
- Some issues are there at the time of assembling.
- The cleaning process is a little bit long.
5.Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender (White and Red)
The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender (White and Red) is an interesting blender that accompanies an agreeable grasp. It is anything but difficult to store and wash hence, one don't have to put more exertion on it with respect to its upkeep. A stainless steel cutting edge is utilized as a part of this blender that gives an exact moment and best mixing outcomes. The switch gave this blender are sheltered also there working is exceptionally smooth. An ergonomic design that is additionally exceptionally appealing. This blender has a detachable metal foot that is the very interesting point about this blender.
Pros and cons
- Working is excellent.
- Detachable metal foot is provided.
- Makes little noise while working.
- Customer services are not so good.
Advantages Of A Hand Blender
- A lot of Uses– This electrical gadget can be utilised to make different sorts of sustenances from mixing smoothies, making child nourishment, and pureeing organic product.
- Simple to Maintain– Handheld blenders doesn't just make get ready nourishments and drinks simple, it likewise makes cleaning quicker!
- Expanded Efficiency-With a handheld blender, you are not constrained by the span of the mixing dish that you are utilising. Actually, the mixing can be executed straightforwardly in the cooking pot, which permits you to work with bigger measures of fluids and delicate fixings.
- Reasonable-This valuable kitchen instrument is additionally modest, particularly contrasted with conventional blenders. This is useful if your financial plan is restricted; at a reasonable value, you get the chance to keep an electrical gadget that has a few employments!.
- They are hard to use on firm nourishments and thick fluids, particularly in enormous groups. You likewise must be extremely cautious in utilising handheld blenders in light of the fact that, despite the fact that they are anything but difficult to use, there is a probability that you may spill nourishment during the time spent mixing them. This can be perilous, particularly on the off chance that you are working with bubbling hot fluids.
Recipes That Can Be Made Using A Hand Blender
1)Cherry Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original cherry pomegranate yogurt
- 1cup frozen raspberries
- 1cup frozen sweet cherries
- 1/2cup pomegranate juice
- 1tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In the blender, put yoghurt, solidified raspberries, solidified fruits and pomegranate juice. Cover; mix on fast around 1 minute or until smooth, halting blender to push down blend or rub sides as required.
- Pour into serving dish. Beat with pomegranate seeds and almonds. Serve instantly.
2)Gluten-Free Chocolate Cheerios™ Peanut Butter Smoothies
- 1 cup Chocolate Cheerios™ cereal
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) Yoplait® Greek 100 protein vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- In the blender, put all fixings. Cover; mix on fast 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve quickly.
The Prestige PHB 6.0 200-Watt Hand Blender is the best among the all that are mentioned above as it consumes the less power and also available at a reasonable price. One looking for a cheap and a good featured blender can think about this product.