Are you searching for the best rice cooker brands as well as models? Using an electric rice cooker saves your time a lot. Here we present many Electric Rice Cookers which is appropriate for all your cooking requirements. By using this you can now make nutritious and healthy meals within a less span of time. There is no requirement to expend hours in the cooking process. Here below you can get brimful details of Best Rice Cooker brands and models. Choose cleverly the best one for you.
Best 5 Rice Cooker Comparison Table
|PRODUCT||BUY NOW||STAR RATINGS||PRICE||CAPACITY|
Bajaj RCX 5
Pressure cookers are best for various cooking dishes but if you wish to prepare rice, boil dal, pressure cooker takes a lot of time to increase the pressure. Now we have electric rice cookers, that does the same task and cook rice in short time easily. There is various famous brands of electric rice cooker which are available in India, such as Panasonic, prestige, Bajaj, Pigeon and variety of brands provides best-quality rice cooker in India.There are various sorts of rice cookers available in the market. Moreover, there are two sorts of rice cookers. They are rated according to their designing, practically as well as the features.
Table of Contents
- Different Types of Rice Cookers Available in The Market
- What To Look for in the Best Rice Cooker
- Top 5 Best Selling Rice Cookers Reviews
Different Types of Rice Cookers Available in The Market
Pot style cookers are usually very inexpensive and they are also easy to use. Their capacity is very huge. You can easily get pot-style cookers bringing up several capacities. The pot is dismissible hence you can just take the pot out once your rice is made. The pot has a cover that has an opening that releases extra heat from the rice maker. You have the freedom to see the rice once during the cooking operation. Some pot-style cookers usually come with a vapor tray that enables you to steam many vegetables, dish and chicken along with your rice. Most pot-style cookers are also accoutered with the “keep warm” manner that enables you to warm up your rice.
Cool-touch rice cookers
It has a flexible cover which locks in steam and moisture. According to rice maker reviews, you can only make 4 to 10 cups of rice each time. The rice remains stamped during the cooking procedure which captures heat inside. The outermost covering is also good to touch. It is more pricey. They also feature digital controls and other features.
Below is a list of top 5 electric rice cookers which we have shortlisted upon the user reviews. Do check out them out now and compare them.
What To Look for in the Best Rice Cooker
Top 5 Best Selling Rice Cookers Reviews
#1 Borosil Pronto BRC18MPC21 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker
- You want the best of yourself, so it’s right you take pleasure of the best from us, popular for good quality and execution, we present our experience into making nicely designed, applicable things such as our appliance range, specially designed keeping your requirements in mind, the electric cooker prepares whatever you’re doing easier, smarter as well as better and as reliable as they are in demand,
- you can trust our commodity always to perform perfectly. this is one of the best rice cooker by Borosil
Pros and cons
- Aesthetically designed decorative power coated body, stainless steel lid, keep warm function and cool touch handles
- Detachable power cord for convenient storage and LED light indicator
- Rice going under the plate when we cook
#2 Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker Review
- Want to confront the fuss of making rice in a cooker? Then purchase the Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker online from Amazon. With this product, all you should do is put the correct magnitude of rice and water. That is simple.
- It usually comes with unstained steel lid carrying steam openings. Besides the fantabulous practicality of the appliance, the voguish exterior makes it really presentable.Using the Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker can aid you to save your precious time, cooking gas as well as kitchen space.
- It lets you make rice easily for a small serving, without defrayal of much time. So you can pamper your taste buds with finely prepared meals every day. This rice cooker ensures a fairly large capacity of 1.8 liters. It is made with a removable power cord system which lets you get rid of the power cord when it is not in use or if you want to place the cooker on the table.
Pros and cons
- 1.8-Litre capacity
- The Cooking Bowl is Aluminum with anodized finish
- Automatic cooking
- Customer service not good.
#3 Prestige PRWO 1.8-2 700-Watt Electric Rice Cooker
- The Prestige PRWO 1.8 2 electric rice cooker reduces your cooking time by half as it has a number of precocious features.
- It has a removable power cord which makes it portable. You can link it to any outer power source with ease. This Prestige rice cooker has a stalwart body along with a close lid made of unstained steel.
- The gentle touch handle makes handling it harmless and handy, thereby enabling you to cook faster. With its huge cooking capacity, you can cook up to 1Kg of rice in the cooker.
- The Prestige 700watt rice cooker is bewitching to own as it is feature rich and easy to use. The cooker comes having two aluminum cooking pans which not only help in cooking rice but also other items like porridge, pulao, idlis as well as stews.
Pros and cons
- Stainless steel close fit lid
- Two aluminum cooking pans
- Cool touch handles
- Cleaning is a clumsy task as rice sticks to utensil base if you leave it in warm mode for more than 10 mins
#4 Panasonic SR-WA10 450-Watt Automatic Rice Cooker Review
- Dish out a number of rice delicacies such as biryanis using the Panasonic SR-WA10 rice cooker. This self-loading rice cooker makes rice fastly and also retains its wholesome value.
- The coated aluminum cooking pan of this cooker ingest heat fast and preserve cooking time, hence proving to be energy-efficient. Being cloggy in size, this electric rice cooker can be kept handily on your kitchen horizontal surface.
- Featuring automated power alternative, the cooker switches off automatically after the rice is made, making it easy and safe for use.The Panasonic rice cooker keeps rice hot for up to 4 hours after it has been made, so you can now enjoy piping hot rice in your meal time.
- It also has heat-proof bridge handles, that ensure a comfortable clasp while holding the rice cooker. This is one of the Best Rice Cookers
Pros and cons
- Auto cooking
- Auto cut-off
- Anodized aluminium cooking pan
- Scoop holder
- Its not shock proof.
#5 Panasonic SR-Y22FHS 5.4-Litre 750-Watt Automatic Rice Cooker
- Bring home the Panasonic rice cooker and make a variety of rice dishes effortlessly.
- Made of polycarbonate, this rice cooker is long-wearing and will function swimmingly for long. Cooking food fastly with a power usage of 750W, this machine-controlled rice cooker proves to be energy-efficient.
- Being consolidated, this Panasonic SR Y22FHS rice cooker can be easily placed in your kitchen area.
- Use this rice cooker to make rice dishes such as pulao and biryani for your family in less time.
Pros and cons
- Convenient bridge handle
- Auto cooking/scoop holder
- 4 hours keep warm function
An electric rice cooker is most helpful kitchen product, which is quite a healthy option than a conventional pressure cooker. It reduces your work and gets your rice cooked much easily and in short time. In the market, there are many brands rice cooker available, Bajaj, Panasonic, prestige, pigeon, Bajaj Majesty, Oster and much more. Read reviews of best 5 rice cooker before making any decision.