Table of Contents
- Pros And Cons Of Using Microwave Oven
- Top Microwave Oven Recipes
- Best Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- Top 5 Best Microwave Oven Video
5 Best Microwave Oven In India Reviews
These are the top selling microwave ovens in the market we keep updating our top 5 best microwave ovens list to ensure our users get the best range of products. For further reference below table has some more of the Best Selling Microwave ovens in India. You can also consider them for buying if you like any.
#5 Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven Review
It's an ideal opportunity to give up your ordinary cooking strategies and venture into the contemporary method for doing it. The Godrej GMX 20 CA6 PKZ Convectional Digital Microwave is outlined with the best of highlights to make cooking less tedious and straightforward.
|Model||GMX 20CA5 MLZ|
Pros and cons
- Working is good.
- Large enough to prepare meals for an average family of 4.
- A product demo is not satisfying.
- Takes time to deliver.
The Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701MT, White) performs easy cooking as it has also the required features installed within it. Reheating and defrosting options are also available to fulfill the requirements of heating the food again or to de-frozen the frozen meals. Many other convenient features are also present in this particular product that makes cooking more comfortable and simple.
Safety features installed in it will let you cook without any problem. This oven will let you cook all delicious meals very easily and quickly. One can buy this model without rethinking and can save their time and money.
This is simple only for microwave features you cannot grill and convection food in it but this is good for reheating food. It is very affordable as well you can get it under Rs. 5000 only. So this could also be your choice for the best microwave oven in India.
Pros and cons
- Very simple to operate.
- Available at a reasonable price.
- Customer services are not so impressive.
- A little complex to operate for beginners.
The IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23SC3) is a new model that is developed with the best of features in a neat design. This particular model makes the ideal choice for efficient cooking. A keep warm features always maintain a constant temperature while cooking and after the cooking is done. So, that you can serve hot food in the serving dish.
This model provides steam clean and deodorizes features, that helps in maintaining the cleanness and making a germ free cooking base. Quick start feature quickly starts the oven and makes it ready to cook food. Here, you don't have to wait for preheating of the oven. This instant microwave provides you all the necessary options for instant cooking instant cooking.
We personally use this microwave oven in our home and it is great for small jobs and you can cook some delicious food like Pizza, cake, and lots of other things. We can recommend you this also the price is less as compared to other microwave ovens. So it can be you best microwave in India.
Pros and cons
- Provide grill, microwave and convection cooking options.
- Steam clean easily cleans the oven.
- A little difficult to use for the first time.
- Cavity is slightly smaller.
The Morphy Richards 23MCG 23-Litre Convection Microwave Oven (Black) has a capacity of 23 liters. This oven comes with a mirror glass door that will give you the access to look inside the oven while the food is cooking. It will be very helpful as you will be able to watch the cooking process of the food. A varied convection cooking can be done with this oven. Also, it supports combination cooking i.e. all the different types of cooking option like convection, grill and microwave are within this particular model.
Stainless steel is used in the making of this particular product. Safety features like the overheating protection that saves you from short circuiting and overcooking of food. 10 auto cook options and 5 power level options are also introduced within it that will help you in setting a perfect temperature for cooking. New advanced defrost function helps you in quick defrosting of freezing food.
Pros and cons
- Performance is excellent.
- Quality is also very good.
- Customer services are not so good.
- Sometimes generates shock if not taken care properly.
The IFB 20SC2 20-Litre 1200-Watt Convection Microwave Oven (Metallic Silver) is made up of stainless steel and comes with a LED with a display clock which is helpful in keeping an eye on the operations going on. 10 power levels and 10 temperature levels are introduced within this product that will help you in maintaining a perfect temperature while cooking food. This microwave oven has the capability of all different kinds of ovens like it gives you options of the grill, microwave, and a convection oven.
A multi-stage cooking feature is installed that let us cook food at different stages. Features like speed defrost are also present which is further helpful in the process like defrosting meals. Also, 24 auto cook menus are there to make various kinds of dishes for the one who loves food. More advanced features like auto reheat, express cooking quick restart, keep warm and child safety lock is also featured within this particular model.
We use this personally and we haven't found any issue with this model. It is easy and best microwave oven with all features a person requires in the kitchen. This affordable you can but it online under Rs. 1000 only. It can be your choice for the best microwave oven for your cooking needs.
Pros and cons
- Fast cooking.
- The food cooked in this oven turns out to be very tasty.
- Product quality is not so good as compared to other products.
- Some problems may arise at the time of installing.
Pros And Cons Of Using Microwave Oven
1. Highly Economical Microwave oven generally runs on the basis of volumetric heating, which is the procedure where the electromagnetic waves penetrate deep into the food. Cooking in the microwave always requires lower temperatures and energy as compared to our old traditional cooking gas. It is proved that it takes 70 percent less time to cook the same amount of food on a gas burner.
2.No Option For Burnt Food When cooking is done manually on a cooking gas, the chances are high that lack of proper attention can result in ruining the whole taste of the food by burning it. So, with the microwave oven, there is no chance for this kind of problems.
3. Easily Heat The Leftover Food Microwave that has emerged as the fastest mode of cooking across the world. Just in minutes, you can heat up leftover food without getting them burnt or overcooked. You don’t have to wait long for taking a bite of your favorite meal that was forgotten in the refrigerator.
4. Results In Healthier FoodCooking in the microwave ensures that there is no compromise done with the quality of food. You can get better healthier food prepared in the microwave while maintaining their taste. Since cooking for a long time on the gas burner decreases the nutrient content of the food. The microwave is the best option as it cooks food faster even with less oil.
5. Cooks Faster Than A Conventional Oven Cooking in the microwave, there is no preheating required and food tends to cook faster small space is used and heat gets trapped in the small area. On the other hand, in a conventional oven, there is a need to preheat the entire oven even if we want to cook for two or four people.
6. Very Convenient It is not wrong to say that microwave is the option of the modern day cooking. With no requirement of preheating, little effort in cleaning is required. You get to eat food instantly, washing microwave utensils are easier as food doesn’t stick to its surface, etc. With convenience features, you cannot afford to avoid cooking in the microwave.
1. Limited Capacity If you have a big family, then microwave is certainly not for you. Cooking such large amount of food will mean cooking several times which will take a lot of time and electricity. Moreover, if you wish to cook a number of dishes, then it becomes a difficult job.
2. It Does Not Give The Browning Effect If you have baked food items and you cannot tolerate imperfections, then you must not use a microwave oven for baking. A microwave oven is meant for cooking food fast or heating. It is not actually meant for rendering the same quality of food as made in the oven. All the bakers depend on ovens rather than microwaves for baking.
3. Cannot Be Used For Deep FryingThe main reason why half of the world still has not accepted microwave oven as the standard cooking method because of its inability to deep fry food. They are not sufficient for cooking fried food.
Top Microwave Oven Recipes
1. Microwave Gajar Halwa
1 kg carrots – ground
1 can consolidated drain
1 tsp green cardamom – powdered
5-6 almonds – whitened and destroyed
2 Tbsp ghee
1200 W Microwave
- Put the carrots and consolidated drain in a dish, blend well, cover and cook on High for 5 minutes, mixing once.
- Cook, secured on 50 for every penny for 10 minutes, mixing twice.
- Keep cooking and blending at regular intervals till the carrots begin showing up marginally reflexive and the dampness has dissipated.
- Include the cardamom and ghee and a large portion of the almonds and raisins, and cook at Hi for a moment.
2.Microwave Chocolate Fudge
3/4 container semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 can (14 ounces) sweetened consolidated drain
1 Tbsp spread
1/4 container + 2 Tbsp slashed walnuts (discretionary)
- Put chocolate chips, sweetened consolidated drain, and spread or margarine in an extensive microwaveable bowl. Destroy in microwave on medium until chips are dissolved, around 3-5 minutes, blending a few times amid cooking.
- Blend in nuts, if sought.
- Fill very much lubed heating dish.
- Refrigerate until set.
Also Read About Morphy Richards 25 L Convection Microwave
Best Microwave Oven Buying Guide
Different Types Of Microwave Oven Present In The Market
A microwave oven is a cooktop that uses the microwave rays using the electromagnetic field to cook the food that is placed inside the oven. It works perfectly to bake cakes, pastries etc. The food can be prepared at high temperature within less time and that is why it is much more efficient and is almost used everywhere for the purpose of baking. The microwave oven generally come under three different categories in the market with solo and grill. Both these features are available in various sizes and quality. before buying your best microwave ovens, you should know the different types of microwave ovens.
1. Solo Microwave Oven
This is a type of an entry-level model. If one is looking for all-around cooking solutions, a solo model would be the best choice. With uniform heat distribution with multiple power levels and lots of other features, the Solo is best for everyday tasks like defrosting, reheating and cooking. However, there are no options for baking and roasting functions. Hence, it can be definitely used for simple cooking purposes.
2.Grill Microwave Oven
The grill microwave oven is a grill plated oven and is provided with heating coils. Apart from performing all basic functions of a solo microwave oven, it can also work like a conventional griller which helps in the browning of food, making them crispier on the outside and juicy on the inside. These are best suited for making toast, kebabs, and tikka. The various power levels in grill and combination modes can be used to suit your cooking requirements.
3. Convection Microwave Oven
Convection microwave ovens use a fan and a heating element to create air flow patterns inside the microwave oven. The continuous hot air flow ensures optimum browning and crisping of the food in the fastest possible time, making them perfect for baking cakes, muffins and more. These ovens can also combine grill and convection functions.
Features To Look In A Microwave Oven
1. Auto Cook Menu
The Auto Cook Menu feature comes along with the preset programs to simplify the preparation of different dishes. You just need to select the particular type of dish code along with its weight. Then after that, the oven will automatically adjust the power levels and cook time accordingly.
2. Child Lock
This feature is installed to prevents little fingers from accidentally starting a program or interfering with cooking. An electronic lock is a safety feature that is used to prevent any kind of misuse or accidental use of the microwave oven by the children. We just need set a code for the microwave oven to be unlocked and operational.
3.Touch Key Pad
Toch keypad is basically used to provide comfort ness to your fingers while cooking. In this world of advanced technology, we highly require these touch pads. These are very flat and pleasing. One can easily operate these touchpads without any difficulty.
4. Steam Cleaning
This feature allows you to clean the surface of the oven more easily. All the dirt gets stuck in the oven when some complicated dish is cooked. This dirt can be simply removed by using this feature. It will also provide you with a germ-free cooking environment.
5. Multistage Cooking
This new advance feature is installed in almost every microwave oven. This feature lets you cook food very quickly as with this option the cooking is divided into various different stages.
Best Brands of Microwave Oven in India
- Morphy Richards
The most important aspect of the oven would be the size in which it is available and the capacity it can hold. Choosing a right oven which has all the necessary features like you don't want to buy a microwave oven of professional size for your kitchen.
Microwave ovens usually come in different sizes. After deciding the perfect size for your oven, next point would be the output it provides a minimum amount of power. The strength of these ovens is usually dominated by a number of watts it delivers. A microwave oven which delivers too much power will result in overcooked meals. That is why you need to confirm the wattage required from some electric supplier.
The another factor we need to concern about is those that lies within the microwave. The special new add-on features and functions also need to be concerned. No one wants their dishes to be cooked on one side and cold on the other. So, proper lighting is to be provided for good perspective. Take a look an ultimate microwave buyers guide it consist of an infographic which will help you understand better and fast.
Therefore, proper consultation is required before purchasing any product. We provide you with the best microwave ovens reviews and microwave oven price list in India that will make purchasing easy for you.
Top 5 Best Microwave Oven Video
The Whirlpool 25 L Grill Microwave Oven (MW 25 BG, Black) is the best among all as its capacity is highest, runs on very less power and featured multi-advanced features that are sufficient to perform any kind of cooking. It is the best microwave oven available online in 2017.
We gave our best of information on best microwave ovens so that you can select the best option for your cooking needs. If there is still any question you wanna ask please comment below and we will get back to you ASAP.